2FeetTall will gladly accept returns for merchandise purchased through 2FeetTall’s website that meet the following conditions:
- If for any reason you wish to return your purchase please use the contact us form to inform us within 7 days of receipt of your merchandise.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition and received WITHIN 21 DAYS OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE (INVOICE DATE). Orders returned beyond this time period will not be accepted. 2FeetTall reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise.
- Return merchandise should be packed in its original packaging with receipt and returned to the address on the order invoice.
- We highly recommend return merchandise be shipped via a courier who will provide a tracking number automatically with each shipment. We cannot be responsive to your request without your return in hand.
- SALES, CLEARANCE or End Of Line ITEMS - 2FeetTall has a no return policy on sales, clearance or end of line items please measure your child's feet and choose carefully.
- Merchandise will only be accepted for return if bought from 2FeetTall, if you have purchased through a third party stockist you will need to contact them directly.
A credit for the value of the returned merchandise will be processed within 7 business days of receiving the returned merchandise. The refund will be in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
If returning shoes for another size please refer to our 2FeetTall size chart and measure your child’s foot and include this with the returned shoes. This will ensure that we send you the correct size.
Wrong Items ShippedIf we have made an error with your order, the team at 2FeetTall will provide a quick resolution. Please contact us using our contact form. 2FeetTall will reimburse you for reasonable return shipping costs in this instance and the credit will appear in the same form that the original payment was received.
All orders that leave our warehouse are checked carefully for any defects before we send them. If for any reason the merchandise you receive does have a defect or fault, please contact us via our contact link, to help us arrange a replacement on receipt of the item. 2FeetTall does not consider that general wear and tear such as worn soles, scuffing or scratched leather etc as faulty products. We reserve the right to assess the condition and age of the returned goods prior to offering an exchange, discount refund or repair. When replacements are not available we may, at our discretion, provide a complete refund. We will reimburse reasonable shipping costs for returned faulty merchandise.